Senior Resident: Govt.Medical College, Agra
Assistant Professor: Saraswati Medical College
Consultant Orthopaedics: Arihant Hospital, Dehradun
Consultant Orthopaedics: Shrimann Superspeciality Hospital
• “Role of Platelet- Rich Plasma in Painful Early Osteoarthritis Knee and Plantar Fascitis: A Prospective Study”, Published in Journal of Orthopaedics, Traumatology and Rehabilitation, January-June 2021.
• “ A Clinical study to evaluate the effectiveness of Primary Hip Arthroplasty in various disorders of hip joint”, Published in International Journal of Health and Clinical Research,2020:3(7)18-22.
• “ A study on surgical management of closed Tibial Condylar fractures in adults”, Published in International Journal of Health and Clinical Research,2020 :3 (6)19-25.
• “ Evaluation of results of Arthroscopic Fixation on Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tibial Avulsion Fractures with the suture Pull-out Technique”, Published in Journal of Bone and Joint Diseases, May-August 2019.
• “Comparison between the clinical outcome of Anterolateral and Posterior Approaches to the hip joint arthroplasty”, Published in Journal of Bone and Joint Disease, May-Aug-2018.
Awards & Certifications
1. Certificate course in Rheumatology & Joint Disorder, Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai,2019.
2. C.C.B.A.C 2018, Dr.R.N Cooper Hospital, Mumbai.
3. U.C.A.C. 2019, G.S.V.M, Kanpur.
4. Cadaveric Basic Knee Arthoplasty Course 2019, SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
5. Certificate of completion of Training in Orthobiologies, Pune,2022.
6. Certificate of Completion of Clinical observership in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Paras Hospital, Gurugram,2022.
We are a 300+ bedded Superspecialty Hospital, with more than 20 specialized departments equipped with state of the art and world class infrastructure. With an aim to make highest quality of healthcare affordable and accessible, Shrimann Superspecialty Hospital has a team of dedicated doctors backed with an experience spanning decades in their respective fields.
With its special forte and commitment to all-inclusive healthcare delivery plan- Shrimann Superspecialty Hospital aims to bridge the gap between quality health care and affordability.