- Doctor Name: Dr. Shaveta Bharadwaj (MA, DSE, PHD (RCI Reg.) (Psychology))
- Primary Speciality: Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Profile Description:
Dr. Shaveta Bhardwaj started her career in 2015 as a freelancer hypnotherapist. She also works as a part time Associate Professor in Lovely Professional University, Phagwara since 2017. She’s the only certified transpersonal regression therapist by EARTh in Punjab. She has co-authored a book on colour psychology named, “Colour me happy”. She is REBT practitioner for various mental and emotional issues. She is RCI licensed educator for children with special needs or learning disabilities. She is well experienced to deal with issues like depression, anxiety, OCD, Bipolar, addictive behaviours. Dedicated to sharing her knowledge and compassion with others, Dr. Shaveta blends intuitive wisdom with solid understanding, creating a powerful holistic approach, specializing in the areas of Emotional change. She spends considerable time in understanding her patients and teaching them required Life enhancing Skills using REBT, Hypnosis, CBT and regression therapy. Her belief is to equip her patients with the knowledge and skills to overcome their hurdles, problems in the quickest possible time and to allow them to resume their normal lives at the earliest.
-American Psychological Association (APA)
- Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
Education & Training
Diploma in Special education
Diploma in Learning Disability
Masters (Clinical Psychology)
- PG Diploma in Transpersonal Regression Therapy affiliated from TASSO Institute, Netherlands.
- Graduation level training in Clinical Hypnotherapy from EKAA Foundation, Bangalore.
- Grief counseling for organ donation from Mohan Foundation, Chennai.
- REBT Advance level training from Dr. Debbie Joffe Ellis (W/O Dr. Albert Ellis) USA.
- Trauma Treatment Mastery Course from Dr. Bessel A. van der Kolk (Professor and Psychiatrist, Boston University School of Medicine) USA.
- eNLP from Arthur Giser (Creator & Trainer of Energetic Neuro Linguistic Programming) UK.
- CI plus Meditation, Maa Gyan Savera, Kirti Hermitage, Rishikesh.
- Graphalogy from Bart Baggett, Handwriting University, USA.
- Psycho-neurobics & Psy. K.-Foundation Level training.
- Works in Lovely Professional University as a part time Counselor & Assistant Professor.
- Worked as a freelancer Hypnotherapist and Regression Therapist.
- Worked in Gulab Devi Hospital, Jalandhar.
- Internship in Neil hospital & rehabilitation centre, Jalandhar.
- Psycho-oncology workshop conducted by SABCS, Delhi.
- Workshop on REBT Anger management, D.A.V. University, Jalandhar.
Awards & Certifications
- 1.) Co-Authored a book on Colour psychology named “COLOUR ME HAPPY’’.
2.) Publication- Awarded as a ‘best research paper’ in SCOPUS, “White collared crimes like money laundering and their connect with the psychology of the offenders- Indian context”.
3.) Publication- “Role of Multimodal therapy in student having social interaction anxiety & public speaking anxiety: A case study.
4.) Publication- “Role of Multi Modal Therapy in student having low self-esteem & high social interaction anxiety: A case study”.
5.) Paper presentation- “A case study: effectiveness of Multi Modal Therapy on social anxiety”.
6.) Publication- Impact of haemodialysis on the quality of life among ESRD patients.
7.) Publication in SCOPUS- “Effect of academic buoyancy in adapting to online learning among high school students during covid 19 lockdown.